SMEs are getting these results with Time Doctor...
Changed how we work
“Time Doctor’s Workday Insights give upUgo the ability to make data-driven decisions that will help the company scale successfully and ensure that quality standards are maintained.”
Reduced unbilled time
We discovered that creating reports took us 2.5x longer than we were billing for - so we changed our pricing model.
15% productivity boost
Productivity analytics and more visible performance metrics helped increase productivity by 15% per employee.
Track the productivity of your teams to improve efficiency
Time Doctor’s productivity features ensure your team is focused wherever they work.
- Reduce your admin time by automatically checking employee attendance and timesheets.
- Get email alerts when staff don’t show up and keep team everyone focussed with friendly pop-ups.
- Know what websites and apps your teams are using so you can be sure they’re being productive.
Take on more work by improving productivity
Fix your efficiency and productivity challenges so you can get more done with the resources you have.
- Share real-time dashboards and customized reports across your team to promote openness and collaboration.
- Set clear goals and expectations based on real data, and understand what people find easy and hard to do.
- Fix inefficient processes and find new opportunities for productivity gains - you can even understand what to automate.
Empower your team members to improve
Analyze and share time tracking and productivity data so everyone can improve:
- Share data on how your best performers work so other team members can see how it’s done.
- See how individuals prefer to work so you can tailor their working environment to get the best out of them.
- Recognize everyone for their achievements to boost employee engagement and reduce attrition.
Time Doctor saves us SIX figures per year in software licenses!
“We used to have a couple hundred licenses of a popular graphics design app, and now we have less than 50. We had little visibility into who was actually using the app. There was no way to get this data other than using Time Doctor.”