BPOs and KPOs are using Time Doctor to get better...
Get a crystal clear picture of what staff are doing and how you can help them improve - for the benefit of themselves, your business, and your clients.
Employee-friendly time tracking
See who is active, late or not present to monitor schedule adherence and calculate payroll as you go - ensure staff get fully recognized for work they do.
Daily and real-time email notifications
Create custom email notifications based on performance and compliance triggers, keeping managers up to date on who needs help and attention.
Other BPOs and KPOs have achieved these results with Time Doctor...
6 figure savings
Discovered almost 70% of licenses for one application were no longer being used, leading to a SIX figure cost saving
Productivity up 10% to 20%
One of the biggest concerns for anyone using a BPO is “how do I know that they are actually working?” This is where Time Doctor was able to help.
Remote team accountability
“Giving our leads the ability to access time tracking data and follow up with their team members is improving productivity across the board,”
Employee-friendly time tracking improves transparency and accountability
Time Doctor’s automated time tracking gives managers and clients peace of mind that their teams are working productively:
- Track attendance, punctuality, meetings, web and application usage automatically while respecting employees’ privacy.
- Unlike with other time tracking software, employees don’t have to tell Time Doctor what they’re working on - it tracks automatically.
- Set up alerts and customizable reports that show clients your schedule adherence and help managers optimize schedules.
A global survey into BPOs and productivity
How outsourcing providers around the world are managing productivity to improve client and employee retention, growth, and profitability. The first post-Covid global survey of its kind shows that 90% of BPOs are focusing on productivity to meet their post-pandemic challenges.
Better manage your costs while keeping efficiency high
Accurate time tracking enables your managers and leaders to identify and solve productivity problems:
- Give staff access to real-time dashboards and custom reports so they can uncover insights into how to improve performance.
- With just a few days of time tracking data you can build performance benchmarks and identify training gaps for a quick ROI.
- Identify inefficiencies and gaps in processes so you can optimize workflows - and even understand what to automate.
Use insights from time tracking data to get better together
Whether your teams work on-site, remotely, or offshore, data can empower everyone to improve their performance:
- For each individual and each team, establish the link between how they spend their time and the results they achieve.
- Let everyone access their own performance data and their co-workers’ so they can help themselves - and each other - get better.
- Develop personalized training and development plans for each team member once you understand their strengths and weaknesses.
Exceptional productivity increased collection volumes 10x
Using Time Doctor tells Phoenix Virtual Solutions’ clients that their virtual healthcare assistants are performing efficiently and optimizing their time. Their reputation for high productivity and accurate reporting of offshore team work has helped them increase client retention and acquire new customers.