Hybrid working - the best of both worlds
savings when hybrid work is allowed half the time (being remote 2-3 days per week)
reduction in unscheduled absences when telework is an option
of employees are more productive at home due to less distractions
of employees would choose telework over a pay raise
of employees who call in sick really aren’t, they do so for personal issues and stress
Hybrid teams are getting these results with Time Doctor...
6 figure savings
Discovered almost 70% of licenses for one application were no longer being used, leading to a SIX figure cost saving.
Build the best team
“At home or at the office, we just want the best employees to be on our team. With Time Doctor we can identify these trends and figure out how we can be better.”
Facilitate flexible work
“Because of Time Doctor we can have a flexible schedule. We can choose to work from home or the office - it’s as easy as stopping and starting the timer.”
Track time and activity accurately to compare in-office and remote teams
Ensure your teams are focussed wherever they work with accurate time tracking and productivity features.
- Automatically check schedule adherence with non-intrusive tracking and get alerts when exceptions are noted
- Employees get a friendly pop-up to refocus them if they become inactive or unproductive.
- Track the websites and apps employees are using to see they’re working and know how much they use each tool.
Solve your hybrid productivity issues with data
Time Doctor’s accurate data and analytics tools enable you to fix productivity issues wherever the occur.
- Real-time dashboards and custom reports enable managers to see at-a-glance who’s working and where.
- Set performance benchmarks for in-office and remote teams to guarantee performance levels wherever people work.
- Empower your staff to work wherever they want with flexible scheduling and real-time reporting that builds trust.
Improve employee engagement and wellbeing while reducing attrition
Use Time Doctor’s tools to provide employees with the best experience and care, demonstrating that your organization is an employer of choice.
- Use our work-life balance widget to see who is overworked and at the highest risk for burnout.
- Look for the warning signs of disengagement and attrition by monitoring absenteeism and work patters for behavior changes.
- Flexible schedules and tools that encourage employees to manage their own performance, improve engagement and retention.