Use Time Doctor’s workday insights to get better...
Gain a comprehensive real-time view of all staff activity, providing actionable insights and performance metrics to increase productivity
Employee-friendly time tracking
See what everyone is working on at any given moment to monitor adherence to project plans, do accurate billing, and ensure staff get recognized for great work.
Daily and real-time email notifications
Create custom email notifications based on performance and compliance triggers, keeping managers up to date on who needs help and attention.
Technology providers are getting these results with Time Doctor...
15% productivity boost
Productivity analytics and more visible performance metrics helped increase productivity by 15% per employee at this software company.
Build the best team
“At home or at the office, we just want the best employees to be on our team. With Time Doctor we can identify these trends and figure out how we can be better.”
35% more efficient
Made the website development process 35% more efficient, saving 80+ hours of coding time per project.
Make every team member accountable for their productivity
Ensure your teams remain focused and on-task, whether they work remotely, in-office, or a bit of both.
- Automatically check employee attendance and timesheets with employee-friendly and non-intrusive time tracking.
- Monitor schedule adherence with alerts when schedules aren’t met, and keep team members focussed with friendly pop-ups.
- Ensure your teams are productive by tracking the websites and apps they use.
Identify and fix your in-office productivity challenges
With accurate time tracking and workday analytics your managers get visibility of productivity challenges.
- Real-time dashboards and customized reports can be shared across the business promote openness and collaboration.
- Use tracking data to set clear goals and expectations, and analyze what tasks people find easiest and most difficult to do.
- Analyze and improve inefficient processes - you can even understand what you need to automate.
What gets measured gets improved
Share time and productivity data to empower everyone to get better.
- Make tracking data visible to the whole team so they can copy the performance of your top people.
- Personalize your management approach to individuals by understanding their work patterns.
- Recognize and reward people for their achievements to boost employee engagement.
“Time Doctor changed how we approach work.”
For SEOzeo, only tracking the number of hours worked was not a good indication of performance. By utilizing a tool like Time Doctor, managers can gain valuable insights into time management and workflow processes as well as identify high and low performers.