Remote work is the future, and Time Doctor is the enabler
executives say they want to return to the office as it was pre-pandemic
of remote workers would rather quit than go back to the office
of companies plan to permanently shift employees to remote work after the pandemic ends
of employees are more productive at home due to fewer distractions
per employee per year savings when remote work is offered full time
Remote teams are getting these results with Time Doctor...
Data to make decisions
“It’s especially useful with the work from home set up now. We need an automated productivity management tool to get data and make decisions.”
ROI in first month
Prialto wanted to provide transparency and security to their customers. Time Doctor enables them to show their customers where PAs are spending time.
Closed their offices
“We asked 100 of our people if they wanted the “old normal” or Time Doctor and our “new normal”. Guess how many wanted the old normal? Zero.”
Accurate time tracking so you always know what remote teams are doing
Managers have total peace of mind that their teams are working productively:
- Automatically verify employee attendance and timesheets for billing with non-intrusive and automatic time tracking.
- Create work schedules and manage schedule adherence - get alerts and give managers and staff access to real-time dashboards.
- Keep records of websites and applications employees use and enable managers to see what their teams are doing in real-time.
Identify and solve productivity issues remotely
Help everyone to be more productive by sharing data across and between teams.
- Real-time dashboards and custom reports give you visibility of your teams’ productivity and insights into how to get better.
- Build performance benchmarks, compare individuals and teams, and identify training and performance gaps.
- Find and remove inefficiencies by optimizing processes and workflows - and even understand what to automate.
Improve employee wellness and reduce burnout
Identify employees who are at the highest risk for burnout and where changes can be made to encourage more work-life balance and flexibility.
- Identify who is being overworked and is at the highest risk for burnout with our Work-life Balance widget.
- Track attendance, compare workloads, and monitor absenteeism for signs of disengagement or potential health issues.
- Empowering employees with flexible work schedules increases engagement and retention.
How Time Doctor creates more visibility and provides instant insights for remote teams.
Running a 100% remote company that does over $100 million doesn’t leave a lot of time - but thanks to Time Doctor it works. “It gives us a quick snapshot of what is going on with our business without us having to spend hours pulling reports and work through data.”