Outsourced contact centers are using Time Doctor to get better...
Gain a comprehensive real-time view of all agent activity, providing actionable insights and performance metrics to increase productivity and retain clients
Employee-friendly time tracking
See who is active, late or not present to monitor schedule adherence and calculate payroll as you go - ensure staff get fully recognized for work they do.
Daily and real-time email notifications
Create custom email notifications based on performance and compliance triggers, keeping managers and leaders up to date on who needs help and attention.
Outsourced contact centers are getting these results with Time Doctor...
6 figure savings
Discovered almost 70% of licenses for one application were no longer being used, leading to a SIX figure cost saving
30% more productivity
Identifying the available time of agents led to a 30% increase in overall productivity.
A PVS client saw a 10x increase in collections thanks to productivity improvements inspired by Time Doctor.
Build an accurate picture of how front-line employees spend their time
Give managers and clients peace of mind that their teams are working productively:
- Automatically verify employee attendance and timesheets for billing with non-intrusive and automatic time tracking.
- Create work schedules and manage schedule adherence - get real-time alerts.
- Keep records of websites and applications employees use and rate their productivity.
A global survey into BPOs and productivity
How outsourcing providers around the world are managing productivity to improve client and employee retention, growth, and profitability. The first post-Covid global survey of its kind shows that 90% of BPOs are focusing on productivity to meet their post-pandemic challenges.
Boost your margins by identifying and solving your productivity issues
Enable managers and company owners to identify and solve productivity problems to protect margins:
- Real-time dashboards and custom reports give complete visibility of everyone’s productivity and insights into how to get better.
- Build performance benchmarks, compare individuals and teams, and identify training and performance gaps.
- Identify inefficiencies so that you can optimize processes and workflows - and even understand what to automate.
Use accurate data for continuous improvement across the whole business
Uncover the productivity insights that empower everyone to improve, whether they work on-site, remotely, or offshore:
- Establish the link, for individuals and teams, between how they spend their time and the results they achieve.
- Make everyone’s performance data visible so agents and leaders can help themselves - and each other - to get better.
- Understand each employee’s behavioral patterns and build personalized training and development programs.
How a BPO Transitioned to Work from Home and the Impact on Workplace Productivity
In an effort to better understand the impact of the pandemic on workplace productivity, Time Doctor teamed up with one of our major outsourcing clients in the Philippines to examine their data and uncover insights. Some surprising insights followed.