Staff Leasing companies are using Time Doctor to get better...
Gain a comprehensive real-time view of all agent activity, providing actionable insights and performance metrics to increase productivity and retain clients
Employee-friendly time tracking
See who is active, late or not present to monitor schedule adherence and calculate payroll as you go - ensure staff get fully recognized for work they do.
Daily and real-time email notifications
Create custom email notifications based on performance and compliance triggers, keeping managers and leaders up to date on who needs help and attention.
Staff Leasing companies are getting these results with Time Doctor...
Closed their offices
“We asked 100 of our people if they wanted the “old normal” or Time Doctor and our “new normal”. Guess how many wanted the old normal? Zero.”
Productivity up 10% to 20%
“One of the biggest concerns for anyone using a BPO is “how do I know that they are actually working?” This is where Time Doctor was able to help.”
ROI in 1st month
Prialto wanted to provide transparency and security to their customers. Time Doctor enables them to show their customers where PAs are spending time.
Build client trust with greater transparency and accountability
Time tracking gives your clients peace of mind that their teams are on schedule and working productively:
- Automatically track employee attendance, punctuality, meetings, web and application usage so clients know they’re working on.
- Unlike other time tracking software, staff don’t have to remember to tell Time Doctor what work they’re doing - it’s works automatically.
- Monitor schedule adherence and optimize work schedules - set up alerts and give your clients access to reports in real-time.
A global survey into BPOs and productivity
How outsourcing providers around the world are managing productivity to improve client and employee retention, growth, and profitability. The first post-Covid global survey of its kind shows that 90% of BPOs are focusing on productivity to meet their post-pandemic challenges.
Give clients the tools to manage their team’s productivity
Demonstrate your value to clients by providing them with tools to manage their remote workers, costs, and productivity:
- With customizable reports and dashboards clients can see their team's productivity and get insights into what could be better.
- Compare individuals and teams and set performance benchmarks to identify performance gaps and training needs.
- It’s not only people that impact performance, clients need to data to optimize processes and workflows too, or know what to automate.
Ensure consistency of performance and use data to improve everything
Time tracking quickly gives you, your clients and your staff productivity insights that empower everyone to improve, whether they work on-site, remotely, or offshore:
- Gain visibility into the relationship between how individuals and teams spend their time and the results they achieve.
- Make performance data open to everyone so staff can collaborate on helping themselves - and each other - get better.
- Create personalized training and development programs by identifying how, where and when people do their best work.