Advertising, design, marketing, recruitment, and digital agencies are using Time Doctor to get better...
Gain a comprehensive real-time view of all staff activity, providing actionable insights and performance metrics to increase productivity and retain clients
Employee-friendly time tracking
See what everyone is working on at any given moment to monitor adherence to project plans, do accurate billing, and ensure staff get recognized for great work.
Daily and real-time email notifications
Create custom email notifications based on performance triggers to see who needs help and attention.
Advertising, design, marketing, recruitment, and digital agencies are getting these results with Time Doctor...
Changed how we work
Time Doctor gives us oversight of our employees for the satisfaction of our clients.
Reduced unbilled time
We discovered that creating reports took us 2.5x longer than we were billing for - so we changed our pricing model.
35% more efficient
Made the website development process 35% more efficient, saving 80+ hours of coding time per project.
Make everyone accountable for their productivity
Ensure that teams stay focussed and on task:
- Real-time tracking shows attendance and schedule adherence, timeline breakdowns show daily productivity levels.
- Friendly distraction and reminder alert pop-ups to refocus team members when in an inactive or unproductive state.
- Website and app monitoring so you know what sites are visited and see the total time spent in each tool.
Fix your productivity challenges to increase client billings
Accurate time tracking enables your managers and leaders to identify and solve productivity problems on the fly:
- Teams can share and view data in one centralized place to promote openness and collaboration and promote transparency.
- Track all workday activities to get actionable data managers can use to set clear goals and expectations.
- Leaders need to see how teams spend their day and employees want to prove they can be trusted.
Measure what’s possible to improve output for everyone
Analyze and share data on how your staff work to empower everyone to get better:
- Analyze your top performers’ workflows to create benchmarks that allow you to clone their performance.
- Review daily timelines to identify areas where team members get stuck - and provide personalized support and development.
- Recognize and reward top performers to keep them engaged and focused.