With Time Doctor, you can easily keep track of how much time each person in your company spends on their MavenLink tasks.
For any date range you choose, Time Doctor will also show you:
- Total time spent on each MavenLink tasks across your company.
- Time worked by each employee in MavenLink
- Which task each of your employees is working on right now
How does it work?
Your employees will install the Time Doctor desktop software on their computers. In the software each employee will see an
up-to-date list of the MavenLink tasks assigned to them. The employee simply clicks a task to start tracking it.
The time tracked is then displayed on the Time Doctor website, which you and your employees view in real time.
Time Doctor has native desktop apps for Windows, Mac, and Linux.
Track not only time worked, but also what your users are doing while working
Time Doctor can track other types of data in addition to time worked on MavenLink tasks. For example,
Time Doctor can show you the websites & applications that each employee uses while working.
Time Doctor can also take screenshots of your employees computers while they're working. This can be particularly
useful when you have people working remotely and you can't stop by their desks to see what they're working on.
And there's more...
Just a few of Time Doctor's other features are:
- Track websites & applications used: See how much time your employees spend on each website and application they use
- Client login: Let your clients log in to see time tracked on their projects
- Poor time use report: See how long each employee has spent on websites not related to work (i.e. Facebook, YouTube, etc)
- Work schedules & attendance tracking
- Payroll feature
- Popups to help you refocus back on work
- Much more
Read more about the full range of optional features that Time Doctor provides.