Our software aims to help businesses
- Dramatically improve the
productivity of teams
- Reduce time spent on distractions
- Help improve business processes by
analyzing exactly where time is spent
- Dramatically reduce wasted time and
improve the time spent on productive activities
- Help companies to be able to manage
remote workers just as if they were in the same office,
maintaining a high level of productivity when
Time Doctor will also help individuals
- Achieve a better work life balance by facilitating work from home, and remote working arrangements
- Make the most of their time spent working while on the computer
- To be more effective and avoid distractions
Meet the team
The Time Doctor team is made up over 20 full and part time people in 8 different countries.
We are all working from home, and love the freedom of choosing when and where we want to work while we spend more time with our families or travelling.
Our development team includes:
- 11 web developers
- 1 mobile developer
- 2 desktop developer
- 3 designers
- 2 system admins
- 6 support agents
- 4 testers
Liam Martin and Rob Rawson are co-founders of Time Doctor.
Liam is from Montreal Canada and likes to swim with mermaids (seriously).
Rob is from Sydney Australia and believes that Heisenberg's uncertainty principle is actually an approximation that was used when simulating our reality due to the fact that there was not enough computing power to fully simulate quantum mechanics.