If you’re planning to relocate your business operations to a far-off country, working with an offshore agency can make things super easy.
It can help you save time and money and find the best offshore team to handle your business processes.
But with hundreds of offshore agencies available today, which one should you choose?
In this article, we’ll cover the top 18 offshore agencies across various industries like software development, finance, and healthcare. We’ll then highlight some smart tips to help you pick the right agency.
Table of Contents
- Top 18 offshore agencies
- 10 smart tips for picking the right offshore agency
Let’s get started.
Top 18 offshore agencies
Offshoring is the practice of relocating business operations from one country to another far-off country. Typically, it’s done for operational processes like manufacturing or supporting processes like accounting.
One of the major reasons why companies offshore operations is to acquire better services for lower costs.
To know more, check out this article on the benefits of offshoring.
An offshore agency manages certain in-house tasks for other businesses. These agencies are located in a different country or continent than the business that is contracting its processes.
Here’s our list of handpicked offshore agencies for different business processes:
A. Software development
Offshore software development involves a range of services like UI/UX design, mobile application development, and software support.
Let’s take a look at the top three offshore agencies for your software needs:
Trigent, based in Southborough, Massachusetts, is an outsourcing and software development offshoring business that helps organizations adopt the digital processes model.
- Offers custom application development to facilitate digital transformation.
- Gives valuable business insights with analytics and business intelligence solutions.
- Provides cloud computing platforms like servers, storage, databases, and networking.
- Lets you design, build, and manage a highly agile, scalable, and responsive IT Infrastructure.
Cuelogic is a New York-based outsourced product development company. It focuses on developing custom software products that are scalable and can be easily maintained throughout their lifecycle.
- Uses industry-standard practices like agile development and rapid prototyping for product development.
- Develops native web and mobile applications using custom frameworks.
- Ensures quality assurance through quality control consulting, infrastructure testing, end-to-end digital testing, etc.
- Offers big data consulting services that consist of big data strategy, machine learning, data platform management, and analytics solutions.
BairesDev, based in San Francisco, California, is a technology services and software outsourcing company that connects businesses to IT experts in Latin America.
- Develops professionally crafted websites and native mobile apps.
- Focuses on the development and implementation of large-scale IoT (Internet of Things) public and commercial projects like smart cities and smart buildings.
- Offers cybersecurity services to create a secure environment for the company’s data and systems.
- Provides 24/7 maintenance & support, monitoring, and issue remediation.
B. Finance and accounting
Here are some common finance and accounting services that you can outsource to an offshore agency:
- Accounts receivables or payable management.
- Tax filing.
- Financial dashboarding and reporting.
- Financial planning and analysis.
India and Bulgaria are some highly preferred offshoring destinations.
Let’s check out some popular finance and accounting offshore agencies:
Europartner is an accounting, tax, and legal consulting firm located in São Paulo, Brazil. It serves companies of all sizes.
- Delivers monthly financials like balance sheets, profit and loss statements, etc.
- Offers human resources management to handle payroll, hiring, and drafting of monthly and annual statements.
- Supports tax optimization to fulfill your tax obligations and maximize profits.
- Audits and reviews transactions to help you deliver credible financial and accounting statements.
ITOS or International Technology Outsourcing Solutions is headquartered in Northbrook, Illinois, with offices in Latin American countries like Colombia, Mexico, and Brazil.
It offers HR and payroll solutions across industries, including financial, real estate, energy, and communications.
- Provides a single multi-lingual account manager to handle all your payroll management needs.
- PEO services (Professional Employer Organization) for setting up and maintaining legal entities, bank accounts, and filing tax forms.
- Offers a multi-country Payroll Platform-as-a-Service (P-PaaS) to streamline, consolidate, and deliver integrated payroll reporting services.
- Payroll strategy and execution consulting to stay updated on changing rules, regulations, and international legislation.
PayAsia is a Singapore-based company that offers BPO payroll, payments, and HR Solutions to SMBs across the Asia-Pacific, the Middle East, and African regions.
- Supports local, multi-country, and international payroll services.
- Offers a single point contact solution for any kind of lodgement requirement.
- Provides treasury services to ensure clients’ compliance with timely lodgements and payments within the regular payroll cycles.
- Offers HCM (Human Capital Management) solutions like TalentOz and HROnline.
C. Call center services
By hiring an offshore call center agency, you can outsource tasks like managing inbound and outbound calls, telemarketing, and email support.
India, the United States, Brazil, and Canada are some of the top countries for call center offshoring.
Read more about call center outsourcing services in this detailed guide.
Here are the top three call center offshore agencies:
7. Five Star Call Centers
Five Star Call Centers, headquartered in Sioux Falls, South Dakota, provides call center outsourcing, inbound and outbound voice, and call center consulting services.
This call center service specializes in retail, hospitality, product support, finance, healthcare, and professional services.
- Manage orders, reservations, cross-selling, and more through Inbound voice call center outsourcing.
- Help with query response, order fulfillment, pre-sale, and post-sale customer service with email and chat services.
- Route calls to the most relevant agents using the Interactive Voice Response (IVR) functionality.
- Use call center consulting to develop strategies, processes, and technology.
8. Worldwide Call Centers
Worldwide Call Centers is an inbound and outbound call center outsourcing service provider. It has 100+ agencies spread across countries like the US, UK, Canada, Europe, Asia, and South Africa.
- Offers call center outsourcing consulting and referral services.
- Provides quick and effective issue resolution through call, text, and email customer support.
- Supports telemarketing services like lead generation, lead qualification, telesales, customer retention, etc.
- Setup emergency and disaster call center services such as hotlines and emergency notifications.
Callzilla is a Florida-based contact center that offers nearshore and offshore call center outsourcing services. It appoints agents who are fluent in multiple languages like English, Spanish, French, and Portuguese.
- Live agent services for customer service, sales, tech support, lead generation, and collections.
- Optimize your communication channels with ChatBots, VoiceBots, and your internal processes with automation.
- Efficiently analyzes all customer interactions and measures positive and negative moments with an automated speech analytics tool.
- Internal support programs like e-learning platforms and BI (Business Intelligence) reporting to provide excellent customer support.
Healthcare offshore outsourcing is an activity where a healthcare provider contracts its non-core activities to an external party. These activities include medical coding and billing, claims processing, and data entry services.
For instance, companies in the United States can outsource medical billing services to countries like India to save costs.
Go through this guide to learn more about healthcare BPO.
Now, let’s look at some offshore healthcare agencies that can help you with non-medical tasks:
10. e-care India
e-care India, located in Chennai, India, is a medical billing company that provides complete medical billing solutions and coding services.
- Offers a dedicated team of AAPC (American Academy of Professional Coders) certified medical coders to maintain accuracy.
- Enters charges into the client’s medical billing system based on account-specific rules.
- Sets up the user and database on the EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) website and tests with sample batches.
- Provides an accounts receivable management team to accelerate cash flows and reduce the accounts receivable days.
11. Fusion BPO Services
Fusion BPO Services is a HIPAA-compliant (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act) customer support outsourcing service provider headquartered in Draper, Utah.
Its robust customer experience (CX) model allows hospitals and clinics to easily manage their customer base.
- Schedules the patients’ appointments and also gives them a reminder before the designated time.
- Keeps prospects updated on the healthcare services you provide and regularly informs them about new inclusions in your service list.
- Verifies and validates all insurance information.
- Allows patients to settle the bill amount through secure and encrypted payment gateways.
Helpware is a Kentucky-based outsourcing company that builds customized teams in customer support and back-office for modern companies.
- Enhance digital customer experience with call center, answering service, IT, chat, technical, and email support.
- Extend your team with culturally aligned, global teams who support any business function you need.
- Improve overall operational performance with machine learning models and artificial intelligence.
- Protect users with the help of content moderation, fraud prevention, abuse detection, and profile impersonation.
A staffing agency can help you fulfill your hiring requirements based on the skills you need. By outsourcing to a staffing agency, you can quickly find an offshore team.
Some popular offshore staffing/recruitment agencies are as follows:
MichaelPage is a staffing and recruitment agency located in Addlestone, Weybridge. It caters to industries across accounting, construction, human resources, sales, and more.
- Quickly and effectively find the right talent for any business through managed service provision.
- Use the agile project solutions model to meet all resourcing needs.
- Provides a strong business network of consultants that offer advice on roles, salary benchmarking, and business structure.
- Offers local, national, and global market insights and market trends analysis.
Brunel, headquartered in Amsterdam, is a global recruitment and workforce agency with years of experience in renewable energy, future mobility, oil & gas, and life sciences.
- Finds, recruits, and hires consultants and contractors for temporary international projects.
- Helps find the perfect long-term candidates for high-priority positions.
- Takes care of food, transport, and accommodation needs to reduce the burden from remote site operations.
- Offers a traineeship program to upgrade engineers to certified IKT3 (inspection license) engineers.
15. Collar Search
Collar Search is an offshore Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) company headquartered in Noida, Uttar Pradesh. It serves across industries like IT, manufacturing, engineering, healthcare, pharmaceuticals, and more.
- Uses a 5-step selection model to pick the right offshore team.
- Provides RPO services to acquire better offshore workers in less time and by employing fewer resources.
- Offers real-time operational reports through an ATS (Applicant Tracking System) and VMS (Vendor Management System) solution.
- HRMS tool to automate HR processes, accelerate the recruitment process, and monitor KPIs.
F. Oil & energy
Typically, oil & energy companies hire third-party vendors to manage tasks like system administration, data center management, and tax assessment and collection.
Let’s check out some popular offshore agencies in the oil & energy sector:
Airswift, located in Houston, Texas, is an oil and gas recruitment company that helps businesses find the top talent needed to complete projects successfully.
- Global talent acquisition specialists to identify experienced candidates based on your needs.
- HR consultant experts to quickly scale business and minimize risks and compliance liabilities.
- Offers managed solutions like MSP (Managed Service Provision) and RPO to improve business efficiency and workforce performance.
- Hire teams globally to enter new markets, remain compliant, and have an accurate payroll.
17. Select Offshore
Select Offshore is a recruitment agency based in Billericay, Essex. It offers a personalized solution for hiring an offshore workforce.
- Offers a dedicated account manager for building long-lasting relationships.
- Has a thorough recruitment process that includes preparing shortlists, planning a recruitment strategy, etc.
- Easily access and monitor the recruitment activity through the web-based Recruitment Portal.
- Provides in-house cross-currency payroll solution for easy payments.
18. OJ Crew
OJ Crew is headquartered in Klaipeda, Lithuania, and has offices in Sweden, Cyprus, and Latvia. It is an HR management service provider for the maritime and oil and gas sectors.
- Conducts a full recruitment process, including search and selection of the candidates, background checks, screening, and interviewing.
- Global database to reach worldwide candidates and find the most suitable candidates to fulfill your recruitment needs.
- Ability to manage extreme cases and organize the arrival of required personnel to any vessel or unit within 24 hours.
- Offer a full payroll administration with the help of a reliable HR partner.
Ready to choose an offshore agency?
Let’s explore some sure-fire tips to help you make the right decision.
10 smart tips for picking the right offshore agency
Here’s a quick look at ten effective tips that you can use while picking an offshore agency:
- Read reviews and testimonials from clients on websites such as Goodfirms or Clutch.
- Check their portfolio and analyze their past and ongoing offshore development projects.
- Understand the experience the company has in the industry you are interested in.
- Compare their quote against other vendors.
- Verify their overseas location.
- Evaluate them for responsiveness.
- Research about their onboarding process.
- Draft and sign necessary agreements like NNN (Non-disclosure, Non-compete, Non-circumvention), IP protection, data security, etc.
- Enquire about the support they offer after completion of a project.
Use these simple yet effective tips to verify company information and other important details. You can also use it to prepare a comparison chart of alternatives to make an informed decision.
From accounting and healthcare to software development and staffing, offshoring plays a significant role in almost every industry.
Go through the list of companies mentioned above to find the offshoring agencies that fit your company’s needs. You can then go through the tips to narrow it down to the perfect fit.
Once you do, you’ll be able to enjoy the numerous benefits that offshoring provides and take your business to the next level!
Andy is a technology & marketing leader who has delivered award-winning and world-first experiences.