Our software aims to help businesses
- Dramatically improve the productivity of teams
- Reduce time spent on distractions
- Help improve business processes by analyzing exactly where time is spent
- Dramatically reduce wasted time and improve the time spent on productive activities
- Help companies to be able to manage remote workers just as if they were in the same office, maintaining a high level of productivity when working remotely
Meet the team
We are all working from home, and love the freedom of choosing when and where we want to work while we spend more time with our families or travelling.
Our development team includes:
- 8 web developers
- 1 mobile developer
- 1 desktop developer
- 1 designer
- 2 system admins
- 3 support agents
- 3 testers
Liam Martin and Rob Rawson are co-founders of Time Doctor.
Liam is from Montreal Canada and can be reached at liamtimedoctor.com
Rob - robtimedoctor.com - is from Sydney Australia, but nowadays can be found perhaps in Paris, Kiev, San Francisco or one of a dozen other cities around the globe.