Time Doctor will provide you real time insight into what tasks you and your team are currently working on.
With Time Doctor, you'll also be able to:
- Receive real time notifications whenever team members start working on a new task.
- Receive real time notifications when Time Doctor tasks get marked complete
- Choose which people in Time Doctor see notifications in Slack
Screenshots of work done on tasks (optional)
Time Doctor allows you to take screenshots of your employees computer to see which tasks they are working on. This feature is optional,
but can be particularly helpful when you have any employees working remotely and you want to see what projects they're working on.
Screenshot thumbnails can be expanded into medium or full size versions, and levels of keyboard and mouse activity are
displayed below each screenshot.
And there's more...
Just a few of Time Doctor's other features are:
- Track websites & applications used: See how much time your employees spend on each website and application they use
- Client login: Let your clients log in to see time tracked on their projects
- Poor time use report: See how long each employee has spent on websites not related to work (i.e. Facebook, YouTube, etc)
- Work schedules & attendance tracking
- Payroll feature
- Popups to help you refocus back on work
- Much more
Read more about the full range of optional features that Time Doctor provides.