What reports does Time Doctor generate?
Following is a list of the reports that Time Doctor can generate, with short descriptions:
NOTE: Many of these reports or pages are exportable or printable, but not all.
More report details can be found here.
Under Payroll on your dashboard:
1. Current Payroll: This shows the ongoing pay period details for the selected users.
2. Payroll History: All past payroll periods can be seen on this screen.
3. Generate Custom Payroll: This allows the user to select the start and stop dates for a custom view of a payroll period. Exportable.
4. Review Manual Time - This screen gives a manager a quick overview of manually added time for their workers. Exportable.
Under Reports on your dashboard:
5. Dashboard: Shows a quick breakdown of who is working on what and for how long. Can be displayed by day or by week.
6. Timesheet: You can specify the date range to get the total time worked for one user or a selection of users. Printable. Exportable.
7. Time Use: Shows the total time worked for one or more users and also indicates how many hours each task took. Printable. Exportable.
8. Timeline: These daily reports are a complete detailed breakdown of a single day's activity for a chosen user or users. Printable. Exportable.
9. Poor Time Use: This shows when a user visits a website which may not be work-related. Exportable.
10. Web and App Usage: Time Doctor silently records application and internet usage for all users during work time. Exportable.
11. Projects Report: This report allows a company to review how much time is being spent on a given project and by whom. Printable. Exportable.
12. Absent & Late Time: Enables a manager see who was absent or late each day and the reason for each. Exportable.
Under Settings > User Settings you can also choose to receive the following summary reports by email:
13. Daily Work Summary
14. Potential Poor Time Use
15. Websites & Applications Used
16. Absent & Late Report
17. Worked Under Required Hours
18. Weekly Time Worked
19. Receive Payroll Email (for yourself)
For questions, comments, or feedback regarding this topic, please send an email to email@example.com.