Installing Time Doctor on Your iPhone or iPad
The Time Doctor mobile app is designed for people who often track time away from their computer. For example, this could be helpful for salespeople or people who have to travel for work. The purpose behind the app is to allow these people to track their time effectively while maintaining as much accuracy as possible in time tracked.
Requirements: Compatible with iPhone 4-6, iPod touch (5th generation), and iPad. Requires iOS 7 or later. This app is optimized for iPhone 5+.
Your account administrator will need to enable manually added time on the Manage Users page for you to be able to track time on the mobile app.
1. Using your iPhone or iPad download the app from: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/time-doctor/id631398826?mt=8. Or, go to the App Store and search for Time Doctor.
2. The remaining steps are self-explanatory.
3. Congratulations! You have successfully installed Time Doctor. You can now start tracking your time using your mobile device while on the go!
4. Here are some example images of how to use the app:
5. Please be aware, if you do not see a green GO button or are otherwise unable to track time, it may be because your account owner or administrator has not enabled you to manually add time. The following message will appear: Mobile time tracking is disabled for your account. Tracking mobile time in your account is treated the same as adding manual time, so your administrator will need to go to Settings > Manage Users > Allow Manual Time to enable it for you.
For questions, comments, or feedback regarding this topic, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.