Build a better workforce by the second
Automatic time tracking lets you know where the team excels and where it needs help so you easily improve individual and overall performance while fostering freedom and flexibility.
Select how to start the free account: Select how to try it out:
No credit card required!
There’s no “I” in team, but there is one in time
Make intelligent decisions based on real-time data that improve productivity
Foster a hybrid working environment with a fully accountable workforce
Coach individual employees by recognizing successes and intervening early
Better for managers
By measuring and analyzing how your team spends its time, you’ll be able to be more engaged on each project offering encouragement and stepping in when necessary. Plus our insight will help you recognize strong performers building morale across the organization.
Better for employees
When your employees see how tracking their time gives them valuable knowledge about their strengths and weaknesses, when they are overwhelmed and when they are underutilized you’ll be amazed at how productive, accountable and self directed they become.
Better for the organization
Happy employees are productive employees so Time Doctor facilitates their happiness by enabling a “work from anywhere world” with full transparency and accountability. Whether at home, in-office or on the road, they’ll work the way that works best for both you and them.
Oversight meets insight
With features and reports everyone will trust to help run the organization efficiently, Time Doctor helps you create a coaching relationship with every employee using data to illuminate their performance.
Web & App Usage
Time Use Alerts
Off Track Reminders
Work Schedules and Attendance Tracking
Built to scale with your organization
When you’re small you can oversee your org easily but as you get bigger you need tools to help you scale and keep things coordinated. See everything, report anything, manage all.
Solutions for All Company Types & Sizes
Syncs with all your project management, communications, and accounting software.
“Time Doctor helped increase productivity by 15% per employee”
Read the full story
Dr. Ahmed Elawady
“Time Doctor Made our Website Development Process 35% More Efficient”
Read the full story
“Time Doctor Increased our Agents Productivity by 20%”
Read the full story
“This has enabled us to ensure workloads are more balanced and make decisions based on accurate cost-analysis when deciding whether to outsource certain tasks.”
Co Founder, Management Consulting
“I’m solving the problem of tracking the time of my remote teams. Time Doctor is the key software to eliminate any need of an office, which saves a lot of time and money, making life hassle-free!”
“It is a productivity measuring software that actually tells us how much time is being spent on a task assigned. It enhances the efficiency of the whole team.”
Finance and Controlling Manager
$12/user per month
Free for 14 DAYS
- Cancel Anytime
- No Contracts
Time Doctor can also take screenshots of your employees' computers while they're working (this is an optional feature). The process of reviewing these screenshots is extremely quick for a management or HR person. The software also tracks keyboard & mouse activity so you'll know if people are using their computers when they say they are.
Time Doctor also provides various online and email reports to management which provide additional information on how time is spent in your business.
For example one major benefit is the ability to know not only which specific tasks your employees are working on, but also how much time is being spent on which projects/clients across your company. This allows for better future allocation of time, improves communication with your team, reduces the time spent in unnecessary meetings and a host of other benefits.
You'll see how time is being spent in your company:
- Task & Project Reports - These reports will show you which tasks & projects your people have worked on, and for how long. You can view these reports by logging into your Time Doctor account online, or you can receive these reports by email.
- Screenshots (optional feature) - You can set up Time Doctor to take screenshots of your employees computers and a time interval of your choice.
- Other Reports - Time Doctor has a variety of useful reports. One popular report is the "Websites and applications used" report - This report will show you how long your employees spent using which websites & applications while working. You can view this report online at anytime, or can choose to receive this report weekly by email.
There are several reasons why Time Doctor is effective at tracking time accurately and other applications are not:
- Time Doctor tracks time in REAL TIME - After you've finished working, it's difficult to remember accurately how much time you spent on which tasks. With Time Doctor, you don't need to remember anything, because the time is tracked as you're working.
- Time Doctor reminds you to track time - Other applications don't have reminders, so users often forget to start tracking their time. Time Doctor also reminds users to stop tracking their time if they visit website that may not be work related (like Facebook).
- Time Doctor automatically stops tracking time when you leave the computer - If time tracking doesn't automatically stop when you go on a break, you'll often forget when your break began and your tracked hours won't be accurate. Time Doctor stops tracking work time when there's been no keyboard or mouse activity for a while, and can give users the option to indicate afterwards whether or not they were working during that time.
- Time Doctor has multiple methods to confirm if the time tracked was real work - These methods include screenshots taken at regular intervals, levels of keyboard & mouse activity, and which websites & applications are used.
- Time Doctor does not allow you to "double book" your time - In other words when you allocate time to 1-3pm you can't allocate a second activity to that same time slot. It seems incredible but most time tracking applications allow users to apply overlapping activities to the same time slot.
Time Doctor is perfect for remote and hybrid teams alike. The visibility and metrics that companies need for remote teams are also needed for teams working in-office to help identify top performers and set benchmarks for the rest of the team.
Time Doctor’s Workday Insights provide businesses with new levels of visibility into who is working and what they are working on, all in real time. Which can only be measured and collected by implementing a productivity and time tracking tool, like Time Doctor. This type of actionable data enables managers to feel confident that work is being completed while also giving employees the control to better manage their time and productivity.
Workday Insights - What we track:
- Active hours worked by day, week, or month
- Daily productivity levels
- Attendance reporting
- Schedule adherence
- Real time activity tracking
- Website and app usage
- Number of projects and tasks completed
- Project timelines- hours spent on projects
- Screen capture and recordings for proof of work
- Idle minutes and seconds
Customize each report to show you the data you want.